Saturday, December 27, 2008

A Very Merry Christmas!

What a very Merry Christmas we had. I hope all of yours was wonderful too! Santa definitely spoiled us this year. We spent Christmas Eve day with mom and my side of the family, Then we went to Dave's parents for the traditional Navajo Tacos. Christmas day was spent again with my family playing games and eating yummy ham! We also spent Christmas day shoveling and shoveling some more ~ I have already had enough of this white stuff :(

Here are a few candid Christmas shots: Erin and Ivy sporting their new clothes.
Oakland trying out the monkey rug that Santa brought him.
Dave was very excited to get Atlanta Braves flip flops!
Ivy was excited to get a horse ~ even though it was not a real one, bummer. She decided this one was going to be easier to take care of, no poop to clean up :)
One tradition that Dave brought to the family was using nylons instead of stockings. I think it is hilarious to see the kids trying to hold their socks up. Erin holding up her sock.
Here is Austin holding up his and Oakland's socks.
I don't know about all you gals, but this gal LOVES Hannah Montana! She got HM shoes, HM make-up, HM back pack, and a Hannah Montana barbie van! What could be better?
We had a wonderful Christmas and spent the next 3 days organizing the mess! Hope you all have a great New Year!

3 comments:

Tammy said...

It looks like you all had a great time! I love the houses and cookie pictures too.

Kar said...

Oh, you guys got so many fun things! That is so great. Santa was good to you this year! I told Dylan that Santa couldn't afford to get him a "real" four-wheeler - one of those for little kids that they can drive around their backyard. And then his best friend got one. Ooops. Dylan is like, "Why could Santa afford to give a four-wheeler to Breckyn?"

Anonymous said...

I want your Santa to come to my house next year. I will tell Casey how much you liked his ham.