I have been tagged by Nicki :)
RULES
1. List these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
#1. I love to travel. (Who doesn't?) I have traveled to 46 of the 50 states, Mexico, and Canada. I can't wait to add more to my list.
#2. I HATE feet. (Other peoples that is, mine are just fine. Ha!)
#3. Christmas is my absolute favorite time of year. I love the decorations and the music and the festivities!
#4. I HATE Valentines day. Who knows why? I am just a Valentine Scrooge :(
#5. This may come as a shock to some.... But I am pretty OCD. For instance I have Erin and Austin make their beds in the morning and then as soon as they are off to school I have to go in and remake them because the covers aren't straight! I also can't stand it when eyebrow hairs aren't going in the same direction. (I know, pretty retarded.) Cindy calls me "Monk" because of this OCD problem :)
#6. I LOVE LOVE LOVE to drink Coke! Which has been really hard since my husband is trying to lose weight and has completely quit drinking any soda.
#7. I love to blog!
How is that for "random"? O.k. I tag Cyd, Karlenn, Tami, Angie, Letha, Amber, and Kristy!
2 comments:
I loved these! I am glad you got tagged. The remaking beds and eye brows is my favorite!
Oh, you and I have so much in common, Mindi! I love your Monk-isms. That is so me.
Post a Comment