We may not have it all together, but together we have it all!
Thursday, December 4, 2008
Family Pictures
Well it is that time of year that I venture out and do the unthinkable.... Family Pictures! It went pretty smooth this year. I was proud of all my kiddos for cooperating so well, even Oakland!
How cute! And may I just reiterate that I love Austin's hair at that length. And look at Oakland's little cheekies! So stinking cute! He reminds me of how Austin looked at that age.
6 comments:
cute, cute, cute. What a great family!!
I like the pictures!!
Very cute Family!!!
How cute! And may I just reiterate that I love Austin's hair at that length. And look at Oakland's little cheekies! So stinking cute! He reminds me of how Austin looked at that age.
What cute pictures, and what great kids to cooperate!
Where did you get them done. I think they rurned out great. YOu have such an adorable family!
Post a Comment