The last couple years we have made it a tradition to go to the
Broadhead's house and make gingerbread (
graham cracker) houses. The kids absolutely love doing this! This year was no different, we had a great time.
Here is the whole crew minus Austin and the babies.

Tyler

Ivy
Makayla and Austin

Erin and Michael

Tyler and Ivy

We went home that night with smiles on our face and a huge sugar high from all the candy we ate!
4 comments:
What a cute idea. I had never thought about using graham crackers but it makes a lot of sense.
Great fun!! I need to go out tomorrow and get some sandals for Jesus. Ask Erin what size I should get??? You really need to write that one down. That was precious!!
Merry Christmas!
FUN! It was so good to see you yesterday. I love Ivy's pigtails, CUTE!
I really need to start doing that with my kids. I've always wanted to. I just need to find a way to come up with some more holiday time...
Post a Comment