Thursday, June 10, 2010
Our First Gymnastics Meet
After much pleading and begging, I finally put the girls in gymnastics this year. They had their first gymnastics meet the end of May. It was so cute to see all these tiny girls performing their skills. Ivy's group is very laid back and casual. They aren't scored. Ivy is very proud of her trophy.
Erin's group is scored (very leniently) She got a 10 on bars, 9 on her floor routine, and a 7 on the beam because she fell off :) She too was very proud of her trophy. They enjoy gymnastics so much that we decided to keep them going through the summer and into next year. Erin is also taking a backhand spring boot camp next week.... So hopefully by the end of that she will have mastered her backhand spring and tuck!!! I will keep you posted.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
A back handspring boot camp? Holy cow! She is so brave!! I would rather die than try something like that. So cool that you are able to put them into things like this. Dylan desperately wants to take Kung Fu, and I'm trying to figure out how to pay for it. Sooo expensive...
Post a Comment