I thought that it would get easier when I was off for the summer, but alas, I am still busy (go figure!) So here I am at 1:00 in the morning updating :) This post and the next 1o posts are a quick "ta da" of what we have been doing for the last 5 months!!!
To start: The following picture sums up where most of our time is spent. Oakland has been a handful! We (and I mean all of us... Austin, Erin, and Ivy included) follow this child around cleaning up his messes or keeping him out of messes! This was just one of the many times I have found this child using the toilet as a swimming pool! And before you comment... Yes we shut the lid and the door. Like I said he is a handful and has figured many things out :0)
2 comments:
It looks like you have just been living it up and not blogging it up... in my opinion if you have to blog or live, I would live.....try to blog during a better time. I don't want to feel guilty that you aren't getting enough sleep. JK
I love the updates. Good for you for having a life, that's what I say. I blog every day because I have NOOOO life. And I'm too sick to go do stuff. So I sit inside and blog. Three more months of pregnancy miseray, and then I'm DONE. I spend my whole day cleaning up Micah's messes, too. Such a joy.
Post a Comment