... For Austin that is. Baseball is one of Austin's favorite sports to play AND he has gotten pretty good at it. The other kids, however, don't find it as fascinating! Luckily the field that Austin plays on has a playground right next to it. It works out great.... I can sit and watch Austin's games and watch the kids on the playground at the same time!!!
Dave has been working on Austin's swing a lot this year. He rarely strikes out!!! (I know, I am a bragging mother!)

Austin's team..... (except for the little girl in blue pants! Ha)

The kids doing what they do best during the games! (Ivy, Milly, Erin, Wesson, Ashley)

And we do a lot of this.... Darn that Snack Shack that they always have open.

Unfortunately, we did a lot of this too... (I believe I have mentioned before that this has been a really cold, rainy May/June)

Rain and cold doesn't bother Oak though :) He kills to be outside.

And a little more of this :)
It has been a great baseball season so far!
1 comment:
I wish Dyls liked baseball as much as Austin does. All he wants to do is play video games. I let him play for only one hour a day, and then I have to FORCE him to go outside. What a couch potato.
Post a Comment