Sunday, March 15, 2009

Taggies

I don't know about the rest of you, but, all 4 of my kids (when they were babies) would find the tag on any toy or blanket, and then suck on it. Dave and I used to joke that we should make a toy that was all tags!

Well the other day we found a company online called Taggies. They have a whole line of baby items and every single item has "taggies" for the babies to suck on. I immediately bought a blanket, duck toy, and "little taggies" for Oakland (I know, I am a sucker!) He LOVES all three items. However I found it quite IRONIC that the first time we gave him the "little taggies" he didn't suck on any of the cute tags.... No, he searched out their product tag and started sucking away on that!

Of course I took pictures:

By the by.... Here is my 5 month old baby weighing in at 19 pounds 2 ounces! By the by again... that is how big Erin was when she turned a year old!

7 comments:

Mostly Broken said...

cute kids. my boy max always askes me to cut off the tags cuz he hates em. I should send em to you and you can make things for babies with em.

slap said...

that's pretty darn funny....they always love everything they're not supposed to!!! he-he....BIG holy cow....pretty sure that's about how big Hannah was when she was a year also!!

Chrystal said...

I love that monkey that he is laying on. totally cute!

Kar said...

What a great idea! How like a kid to find the "real" tag among the other ones to suck on!! I should tell my sis Nat about these things. Her kids are major tag-suckers. And what a cute chunk Oakland is. I love it.

Tammy said...

I think that is awesome that he still found the mfr tag! How funny. He has gotten so big.

Cyd said...

He's so cute though!! By the way I love that monkey thing he's laying on, so cute!

Anonymous said...

Tell him to slow down. Wesson will never have a chance of catching him. Oh well I guess he will just have to be the smaller of the two.
JK