Sunday, March 29, 2009

Hat Dance

Austins 2nd grade dance. I was not able to attend unfortunately because I had to work. Dave was able to go and took this video for me. My favorite is Austin's facial expression at the very end (if you can stand to watch that long!)

By the way.... My last post about Dave getting "facebook" friends was not my post. Dave stole my identity and put that on himself. He was looking for a way to get more "mob wars" memebers!

Enjoy the film :)

1 comment:

Kar said...

Oh jeez, I totally had to do that dance in elementary school. My computer at work doesn't have speakers, but it looks like they don't yell "Olay!!" before turning the other way with their partners. What's up with that? You must ALWAYS yell, "Olay!" I'm sure Ben is doing mob wars or whatever the H with Dave. I saw him doing some kind of facebook war game the other night... I can't wait until he starts working. :)