he-he-he...this is crackin me up!! I'll be his friend (except we already are) good luck with the friend search. Steve makes fun of me when I'm on FB and always asks if I'm searching for friends!! he-he
Brooke Gifford Bailey Donald Gifford Kathy Gifford Dawn Gifford Jamie Gifford Zack Bailey Anjeanette Anderson Brittin Marie Anderson Talyor Anderson And you can get lots more from their friends
5 comments:
You guys are funny. I'm on it. But I think he's my friend??? I'll have to check. I feel like we're friends...
LOL.. that is funny. I think we're already linked up, aren't we?
he-he-he...this is crackin me up!! I'll be his friend (except we already are) good luck with the friend search. Steve makes fun of me when I'm on FB and always asks if I'm searching for friends!! he-he
I thought Dave and I were already friends as well. I just don't post on my facebook very much. Who wouldn't want to be Dave's friend?
Brooke Gifford Bailey
Donald Gifford
Kathy Gifford
Dawn Gifford
Jamie Gifford
Zack Bailey
Anjeanette Anderson
Brittin Marie Anderson
Talyor Anderson
And you can get lots more from their friends
Post a Comment