
Austin was baptized on Saturday. It was a beautiful day, sunny, and not too cold. I can't believe I have an 8 year old! I must be getting old :( After the baptism, we all ( 34 of us) went to Golden Corral. This is my LEAST favorite place to eat (Yuck) but, it is Austin's absolute favorite! Since it was his day we let him choose. It was a day we will all remember.
5 comments:
I was so proud of Austin. I could tell even with his manly attitude that he was feeling the spirit. His eyes were glistening the whole time.
Your family is just so adorable... our boys our so close in age too! I was pregnant at my grandmas funeral, but just barely so I didnt share. I have a new blog at http://davidandbethany.blogspot.com/ its very new and Im not very good at it, but come check it out. :)
Congrats Austin!! What a special day! I can't believe our kiddos our getting this old. Emma turns 8 in April. Seem like time is just flyin'. What a great family picture!
What a cute family and congratulations to Austin.
I've never been to Golden Corral. What kind of food is there? I love baptism pictures. He looks happy.
Post a Comment