Saturday, January 24, 2009

It's GREAT to be 8!

Austin turned 8 today! Well officially he does not turn 8 until 10:25 tonight, oh well :) Every other year I let the kids have a friend party, this was his year. He decided to have it at Toad's (I would put a link, but they don't have a website! Who doesn't have a website these days?) Austin had 10 of his best buds there. Erin had a great time with all those boys! I hope that isn't telling me what the future holds for my daughter :) They had a great time playing Lazar tag, mini golf, and other games. We ate pizza, cupcakes, and ice cream.... and I went home broke :) It was a fun party. Happy Birthday Austin.

7 comments:

Emily said...

Happy Birthday Austin! How I can't believe he is 8 already. Time sure does fly.

slap said...

Happy birthday Austin!!!

Anonymous said...

Erin doesn't look like she likes the boy who is touching her. She seems to be a little annoyed in the picture. That reminds me of you in Highschool. JK Congrats on your b-day Austin. See you next week for another special day.

Chrystal said...

Looks like fun! Happy birthday!

Kar said...

Dude, it is so worth it to have a party somewhere besides your own house. Seriously. It's something I'm thinking about for Dylan's birthday in a year and a half. No party for him this year. Last year's party almost killed me!

Cyd said...

So much fun, I can't believe there's such a thing as a business without a website. Crazy!

Tammy said...

Sounds like a great birthday! How did your school observation go?