It has been a BUSY weekend!!! Saturday was Austin's baptism, and today was Wesson's Blessing. After the blessing we all went to Angie and Casey's for some clam chowder. Then we all ventured up to mom's to watch the
Superbowl. For anyone who knows us well, knows this is a HUGE event for the
McCoppin side of the family.
This year they had the 3-D commercials. We were prepared! Unfortunately the commercials were just .... o.k. I have seen better 3-D in my time! Hopefully the Monsters vs. Alien movie is better in 3-D than the commercial was.
Here is Erin and I
kickin' back getting ready for the 3-D event.

Dave and I... See a lot of prep for nothing!

And here you have the whole clan! Even Oakland was sporting a pair of glasses (not happily I might add.) It turned out to be a great game, even if Arizona didn't win! Can't wait for next year!
10 comments:
What a fun day at mom's. Hey who said that Superbowl was sacreligious. It brings our family closer until the end of the quarter and only one person wins the pot.
love it.....we unfortunately didn't have 3-D glasses for the blessed event. But we did have one great party!!!!
That's really funny. Well, I'll tell you what: I didn't have the glasses on and the 3D commercials ROCKED!! Just kidding, but I like the picture of you and Dave in the glasses.
LOL I love these photos!!
it WAS so fun!!!!! i am so glad WE had glasses. i love the super bowl even if i don't win the money.
I love the pictures!!! Emily also got a similar shot of the crew she had at her house on Superbowl night. And I so agree it wasn't that great. Good thing we had lots of yummy food!
You all look swell in the glasses. What a fun time for your family. Glad you all get together so often. Wish we were closer to see all of you. The babies are darling.
How fun - when I go to superbowl parties, I just have fun talking and eating. I don't really watch the game! We didn't go to a party this year. I slept during the whole game - this full-time working mom stuff is EXHAUSTING.
Love the 3-D glasses! Did you make everyone wear them for the whole game?
Post a Comment