Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Sleeping habits

Last night Erin and Ivy were asking Dave what they looked like when they slept. Dave told them to go to sleep and he would take their picture. Well he decided to have a little fun with it.

Erin asked me to post these on our blog.....

Austin's normal sleeping picture.
Dave messing with him....


I don't think he got a normal sleeping picture of Erin because she is not a normal sleeper. It is not uncommon to find her sleeping at the bottom of her bed or covered with stuffed animals. Any how, here are the pictures of Erin....

Ivy's normal sleeping picture was really blurry so I did not post it. And yes I am a horrible parent and let her sleep in her underwear!!!
Oakland sleeps about as crazy as Erin does. He is all over the place!


Dave just has way too much time on his hands. :)

3 comments:

Shelley said...

I love these!!! So funny! Think I'm gonna do this too!! Get some good blackmail pictures of Seth with the girls dolls! Dave did a great job staging!

slap said...

he-he....Cute Idea...I bet the kids loved these pics....Sleeping pics are the only time my girls look sweet!!! he-he!!

Kar said...

Dave is a crackup. And look at how adorable your kids are when they're asleep. Oh, I love looking at my kids when they're asleep. Look at Oakland's little cheeks! I just want to pinch 'em!! So chubby and cute!