Hope y'all had a great Halloween. We sure did. The weather was perfect, the kids were excited and the candy was good :) We went trick-or-treating with our cousins and had a great time.
The kids after all the hoopla... ready to go to bed (ya right... more like jazzed up on sugar!)

Ivy was kind of an annoying cat, she went around licking everybody. I thought it was cute that Kristian (her cousin) had to be a dog so "he could chase Ivy the cat around" Ha!

Austin always wants to be something gory.... Very boy.

So
stinkin' cute! Oakland was not that impressed with Halloween. He TOLERATED the costume but did not really like the door to door thing.

My little 70's girl. Nicki asked Ivy what Erin was going to be and Ivy got confused and said "she is going to be 17". I think I can wait 11 years for that :)

Shawn even dressed up.... Or did he :)

I love Halloween! What a fun holiday. I like it even better now that I am not teaching school!!!
1 comment:
Oh, ain't it the truth? I hated holidays when I was teaching. The kids were all hopped up on sugar and crazy. I love Austin's costume! He looks great! They all do. Micah hated trick-or-treating, too.
Post a Comment