Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Little Stinker!

Oakland has become quite the stinker lately. He is loving this "walking" thing and even more.... Climbing (I found him almost to the top of Erin's bunk bed the other day! Yikes!). He is a bully to Wesson and LOVES to torment Ivy. When he is about to do something that he shouldn't, he checks to make sure he has your attention first, and then does whatever naughty deed it is. The whole time he has a smile pasted on his face!

His newest enjoyment... throwing things in the garbage can. Dave and I have to check frequently to see what he has thrown away last. It has ranged from fridge magnets to car keys. I caught him in the act while throwing away one of Ivy's shoes. What a stinker he is!!!
Disclaimer: Once again... I used the cell phone, that is why it is blurry!

2 comments:

Kar said...

Ugh, this age is so HARD!!! I have to practically follow Micah around and undo all the stuff he messes up!!

Nicki said...

I found out about that photographer - she charges 100 dollars and you get the disk and a bunch of proofs