Thursday, June 25, 2009

Ogden Raptor's

Last night we went to ALS night at the local baseball park to watch the Ogden Raptor's play the Orem Owl's. Unfortunately the Raptor's lost but it still turned out to be a really fun night with the whole family (minus Randy who did not find it worthwhile to drive down from Idaho! What a poor sport!) I have a whole load of pictures.....hope you don't get bored :)




No Austin is NOT a thumb sucker... I just caught him cleaning off his thumb (YUCK!)
Seeing as the rest of my family doesn't like to take pictures, I have to take pictures of myself so that my great grandkids will know what I looked like! How sad is that.





After the game we all went to Zeppe's and got a gelata! Mmmmm! It was a LATE but GREAT night!

2 comments:

David said...

Great pictures, Mindy. It looks like you all have a fun time at the Raptors. The last time I went to one of their games was probably 8 years ago.

Kar said...

Oh my gosh, I love little Oakland's cheeks. Soooo chubby and cute. And there's nothing better than going to a baseball game, in my opinion. Yeah, there are hardly any pictures of me. I'm the picture-taker, so I'm not in many.