Thursday, June 25, 2009

Ogden Parkway!

I don't know what we were thinking but we went on a family bike ride today down the Ogden Parkway. Our plan was for Dave and the 2 older kids to ride on ahead and then I would push Oakland in his stroller and go slowly with Ivy (I am still not sure why I even bothered bringing my bike). Well the 4 of them started ahead of me while I was getting Oakland ready. Ivy didn't make it very far, got off her bike, and ran back to the car leaving her bike for Dad to carry back. The older ones still went on their bike ride while Ivy, Oakland, and I played at the park and strolled by the river. It was a nice day!

Here are my 4 bikers ready to go.
Ivy cutting across the grass to come back to the car.
She was not a happy biker!
Dave thinks next time he will just take Austin! =) Maybe family bike outings will have to wait until they are all a little older.

1 comment:

Kar said...

Yeah, family bike rides aren't so great until everyone is good at it. Sadie hates riding her bike. She'd just rather run.