We may not have it all together, but together we have it all!
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Annual Pie Night!
Just wanted to send out an informal invitation to all of you for the Gifford Family Annual Thanksgiving Pie Night. We will be having pie around 6:00 and games around 7:00. Come at any time, we would love to have you all come!
You guys are so very social. And I'm still seriously amazed at how much you're doing with a newborn around. You're better at adapting than I am, I think!
3 comments:
You could end up with quite the crowd. Sorry we won't be able to make it!
You guys are so very social. And I'm still seriously amazed at how much you're doing with a newborn around. You're better at adapting than I am, I think!
I will be there!!! Make sure you make your special cheese cake. It is the only pie I like to eat.
Post a Comment