Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Twilight Addiction!

I'm a Esme! I found out through TwilightersAnonymous.com. Which Twilight Female Are You? Take the quiz and find out!
Take the Quiz and Share Your Results!



So here it is..... (I stole this from Letha's blog.) I am ESME! I am also a true "Twilight" fan! I am truely addicted and cannot wait for the movie! However, I am a member of "Club Jacob" not "Club Edward". Many do not agree with me! Let me know if you take the quiz... I would love to know "who" you are in the Twilight saga! By the way... Since I am so actress/actor unknowledgeable (is that even a word?) Is the above actress the same one that plays Ava in Grays Anatomy?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, it surprised me but from the test I am an Esme too. That is not who I would have guessed for myself. But it was fun to find out. Maybe we are more alike than we thought.

Kristy said...

Crazy, I'm an Esme too! Nate's old boss was even named Esme. Have you read her other book yet. Sorry, I'm blanking on the name. The one where they implant things into humans?

Cyd said...

Ok so I am an Alice! Thanks for showing me this site. How did everything go? Any news yet? I can't wait to hear!

Kar said...

Nope, she's in some new show on TV about a girl who finds out from a fortune teller that she will marry someone she had dated before, but only if she finds him in the next year. So she's slowly re-dating everyone she had dated before. I went to Twilight at midnight on the 21st - incredible, huh? Loved every minute of it. Wanting to watch it again.