We finally decided it was time to put up the crib! With the other three kids I had the crib, cradle, swing, bouncer, clothes, (etc) all ready to go weeks and weeks before the baby was due. This time around I have been..... well..... LAZY! So here it is, days away, and I am just now getting out the baby stuff. Good thing I have SO many good helpers! Erin, Ivy, and Austin had a great time helping Dave put up the crib! I am so lucky to have so many helping hands!
4 comments:
I love how safety minded your kids are--wearing their goggles. My high school shop teacher would be proud, he was always getting after us for not wearing ours!
Precious!!! It's funny how that works with multiple times around, not quite so into the preliminary stuff of having a baby. Just get the baby here :) We're so excited for you and can't wait to meet the little one :)
Wow! I can't believe it is almost time. You will have to keep us posted and post lots of pictures!
Hey, dude, I nominated your blog for an award! Come look at my post titled "Lost in Translation."
Post a Comment