Thursday, October 23, 2008

Another Nap!

All newborns do is sleep, eat, and poop. Since no one wants to see pictures of the other two... all I have are pictures of Oakland sleeping. However, he sure is cute while he does it. Two weeks old tomorrow and he is up to 8 pounds 4 ounces, 22 inches long, and the jaundice is almost gone! Wow they grow so fast!

9 comments:

David said...

This is a great picture, Mindy!

Cyd said...

He is beautiful! I hope you are both still doing well. You will never believe who is in my SFA class...Patrick Galindo. HE'S BAAAACK! Yikes!

slap said...

handsome!! :)

Harding Family said...

He is so beautiful! Congrats again! Halloween fun is this week..I'm such a sucker for fun kid stuff like Halloween. I'm more excited than my kids, I think! Ha! Have a fun and safe holiday.

Tammy said...

This is David's cousin Tammy. I found your blog through Brooke's. I hope you don't mind me taking a look.( If you don't mind I would love to add you to my list, let me know on my blog) If you get a chance feel free to visit our blog as well. cjourmiracle.blogspot.com.

This picture is adorable. I love sleeping pictures!

Kris said...

I almost have a whole album of sleeping pictures! I love them.
I am glad I found your blog.

Chrystal said...

He really is adorable!!

provobaileys said...

Congratulations? I think now I remember that you two where expecting. Wow that was a quick nine months for me. Cute little boy.

Kar said...

Ugh, I hate jaundice. Both of my boys had it so badly. Blah. He is so cute. Look at those chubby cheeks! And he's growing so fast!