Unfortunately my camera wasn't working very well so only two pictures turned out. The above is of my cousin Linda and her husband Don. The one below is of some of the kids playing in our sand box. (Even it didn't turn out very good, a little blurry.)
Saturday, July 26, 2008
Pioneer Day
Unfortunately my camera wasn't working very well so only two pictures turned out. The above is of my cousin Linda and her husband Don. The one below is of some of the kids playing in our sand box. (Even it didn't turn out very good, a little blurry.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sigh. I wish we could have joined you. We are too poor to afford gas! Maybe next year? You guys are such social butterflies!! Always having parties and going to parties!
I think the kid picture turned out great. Especially that cute little blonde boy in red. Such a cute smile. I wonder whose cute little boy he is. JK
Post a Comment