We may not have it all together, but together we have it all!
Tuesday, July 8, 2008
Check it out!
My dear husband has divorced me of my blog and has gone out on his own. He seems to think he has more important things to say!!!! Hmmmm maybe so. Check it out. I have it under "Husband" in my blog links.
Wow, I'm impressed! He's really branching out on his own. I doubt I could get Ryan to do that but I'm sure he will want to read up on all that manly man stuff!
3 comments:
Wow, I'm impressed! He's really branching out on his own. I doubt I could get Ryan to do that but I'm sure he will want to read up on all that manly man stuff!
Hmmm. must be a husband thing. Dan is always threatening to start his own blog, too.
Cool!! I wish Ben would even READ my blog. :) I'll put Dave on my links.
Post a Comment