At Austin's last baseball game, I was a little too involved with cheering for Austin, and I wasn't watching Ivy as closely as I should have. Next thing I know I look over and there is Ivy climbing to the top of the chainlink fence. What a monkey!
This is my motley crew..... Not too bad for a camera phone!
2 comments:
Awesome pics. especially for a phone camera. If it makes you feel any better my cell is still one of the cheapo pay as you go phones. Maybe one day.......
I like Austin's longer hair. It looks good on him. I can't believe how big your kids are. How are you feeling, by the way? Your phone takes wonderful pictures! My phone supposedly takes pictures, too, but again, I have to figure it out... Oh, and in answer to your question, yeah, Micah came two and a half weeks early. That was very, very kind of him. :)
Post a Comment