At the Pine View Rehabilitation Center (where my mother is recovering from her broken hip), there is a small tree on their patio where a brave mother bird made a nest and laid her eggs. My kids loved to check up on the little blue eggs every time we visited my mother. Well today the babies hatched! They are the cutest little things. We had a chance to take a picture while Mommy bird was off finding food. It will be fun for the kids to watch these little birds grow.
6 comments:
How sweet! I hope you mom is doing well. We are thinking of her!
forgot to tell you...but I love your new background!!! It looks great!
Fun blog. It is good to see what your family is up to. now that we have your blog address it will be easier to keep track of you all.
I love the new colors of your blog!
Looks like you have had a busy month! Hope your summer is a little more relaxing.
Oh my gosh, what a cool thing for the kids to be able to see! I'm so sorry about your mom's hip. I'll bet she loves to have you guys visit. And I adore your new blog background! (I need to figure out how to do that. I'm too lazy. I'll do it, eventually.)
Post a Comment