Oriah's Birthday is on May 6th so we had a family party for the 2 of them. Here they are blowing out their candles.Thursday, May 7, 2009
Erin's 6th Birthday
April is a month filled with birthdays in our family. Erin's is one of them! Her birthday is on the 28th. We started her birthday fun with a friend party at the Bear Stuff N Factory. She and her buds had a ball choosing their animals and stuffing them. They then had a Wishing Star ceremony, games, and treats. They then gave us this coupon to go to Kiddie Kandids to get a free picture of all the kids and their new animal friends!
Oriah's Birthday is on May 6th so we had a family party for the 2 of them. Here they are blowing out their candles.
Their cake. (Not one of my best I am afraid to say!)
She also had a shared birthday with her cousin Kristian. His birthday is on the 26th of April. Here is Oakland sporting a very masculine bow! (and green peas all down his shirt~~ how embarassing!)
Oriah's Birthday is on May 6th so we had a family party for the 2 of them. Here they are blowing out their candles.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oh it was fun, Now mom's is next. How many candles will she have? JK
Those are some awesome cakes!
I'm starting to think I need to teach again, just so I can do cool parties like that for my kids. And I love the cakes. Very well-done! I've tried making cakes a couple of times, and it took me like ten thousand years to do it each time. I'm trying to figure out if I want to do Micah's for his birthday in a couple of weeks...
I LOVE the cake - its sooo cute. Very simple...but not. And I have to comment on the picture of Kristian...why is he the ONLY one with a ice cream cone?? haha
Hope you don't mind I like to see how your cute little family is doing. :)
Post a Comment