Thursday, May 7, 2009

Dance lessons anyone?

Erin is a HUGE Hannah Montana fan. She has seen the movie 2 times! Here is a cute little video of Sierra teaching all the kids the Hoedown Throwdown. Of course they are in dress up clothes (they are ALWAYS in dress up clothes.) We have our 2 Hannahs on the left and our 2 Cinderellas on the right!

6 comments:

Cyd said...

Looks like fun, I wish I could be in dress-up all the time! We missed you today, how was being "sick"?

slap said...

funny....we have pics of the same thing at our house....what a COINCIDENCE!!!! That Hannah Montana is quite a hit isn't she? I'm actually not a big fan, but I loved the movie and the dance is pretty fun!!!! I need to get a video camera...I've never owned one! :(

Anonymous said...

who is that cute little boy who keeps going in and out. No I am not talking about Dave, Oakland I think did the best out of all of them though.

David said...

I have to admit that I went to see that movie and it was actually half decent.

Wait, did I just say that?

Kar said...

Kay, wait. Is Sierra your neice? I think I remember her... When she was a lot, lot, lot younger...

Tammy said...

had a great time! Cute!