Saturday, April 18, 2009

Easter weekend part 2

Over our Easter weekend we had several Easter Egg hunts! Of course they are not in order.... This was actually our last one, it was at Grandma Gifford's. Here is Ivy trying to absorb some of the heat from the sidewalk. When I went to take her picture Erin jumped in!
Aunt Camille was helping Oakland find his eggs. He never was really interested in what was in them, he liked sucking on the egg itself.
The search....


This is the egg hunt at Grandma McCoppin's.
This time Oakland was more interested in the Easter basket.
Ivy and Tristan kept fighting each other for their eggs. I wonder who ended up with the most?
We actually started with this next Easter egg hunt. It was at Friendship park and we went with all the cousins. It was rainy, windy, and just down right cold! Oakland was content to stay wrapped up in his stroller. Notice he is sucking on the tag of his blanket (refer to an earlier post "taggies")
The whole gang. (Remember it was pretty early in the morning so we are not looking our most beautiful!!!)

Ivy, Austin, Erin, Oriah, Emmry, and Hunter.
We also had our own little family egg hunt Easter morning, but of course.... NO PICTURES! I hope all of your Easter weekends were as nice as ours.

5 comments:

Cyd said...

SO fun! It looks like you had a couple of great days off of school!
Your family is so cute, I can't believe how big Oakland is getting! He's adoreable.

Amber said...

What happy little egg hunters you have! Ours was fun as well--but probably a little bit warmer ;)

Anonymous said...

It was fun, it needs to be a tradition. No matter what the weather!!! See you next year.

Tammy said...

looks like you had a great Easter. It has been fun catching up with your blog. I love David's post...so funny. It was grea tto see you all on Saturday! I hope you can make the reunion it would be fun!

Kar said...

I love Ivy's little brown shirt with the white paisley print on it. So cute. And how would it be to have a normal baby, who sucks on things?? Micah doesn't bring anything to his mouth. He's so weird!!!