Saturday, April 11, 2009

Easter Weekend Part 1

We didn't get much of a spring break this year, just Friday - Monday off :( We decided to make the most of it.... Part 1

Friday we went to the Living Planet Aquarium in Sandy Utah. The kids love coming here. There are all sorts of "Water" animals. They have really grown since the last time we went. They added lots of exhibits.

Here they all are at the starfish exhibit where they got to touch different starfish, crabs, etc. Notice Austin got a haircut!!!! I really liked it long but it was not a good hair style for summer, especially during baseball season. He decided he was ready for a trim and a trim he got!!!
Dave and Erin did Oakland's hair to match his big brother's!!!
This was Oakland's favorite exhibit... The water turtles. I think it was because they would come right up to the glass where he could see them. The other kids liked the Anaconda, Octopus, Sharks, and Frogs.
The sting-ray exhibit was another big hit. They actually could reach in and pet the sting-rays wings.
Hanging out in front of the piranha tank!
Well that was day one of Spring Break..... I will keep you posted on the rest of the weekend!

4 comments:

Kar said...

I love Ivy's face in front of the Pirhana tank! Hahaha!

Sandy Hartman said...

I'm still in shock over you expecting twins. Tell Austin I think his new haircut is really cute on him. Makes him look so grown up. I also liked Oakland's hair. The girls are cute too, as usual.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful fun, now you need to show the pictures of the Easter egg hunt hee hee.

Chrystal said...

wow Oakland is getting big.