Wow! I didn't realize how large I looked... Nothing like a picture to tell ya how things really are. (Sad thing is, I am only 22 weeks along...I still have 18 more weeks to grow!)
The Go-carts were among the kids favorites. Unfortunately, Ivy and I did not get to go (Ivy being too small and me being pregnant.) So Dave got to take the other 2 on the track.
Here we are enjoying the race. Dave gave some poor kid whiplash when the kid suddenly slammed on his breaks and Dave could not stop in time.... ran into the back of him... Oops! I sure hope all of you are enjoying your summers!
4 comments:
Um, you look teeny-tiny! You are a cute pregnant lady. You just look like you have a ball in your shirt! And I like your hair at that length.
What a fun day! And I agree with Karlenn - you are so tiny! You look great!
When did you go play and not invite your cute little sister's family to join in the fun? JK It looks like you had a blast. I am glad you had a fun family day.
First of all, I could barely tell that you are prego. Second, I like the way Ivy plays. . .maybe I should learn a few tricks from her.
Post a Comment