I was tagged today. I usually don't answer "tags" but find that I enjoy reading other peoples answers when they get tagged. I think it is fun to learn more about my friends and family. So I decided I would branch out and answer this tag!
I Heart --- David Edward Gifford
How long have you been together? We met in the first grade, but we started dating 3 1/2 years before we got married....so.... 11 1/2 ish years.
How old is he? 32 (33 in March)
Who eats more? Really, we need to ask???? O.K. David
Who said "I love you" first? How sad is it that I can't remember... However, I am pretty sure it was David.
Who is taller? David by about a foot.
Who sings better? ME... David is so tone deaf!
Who is smarter? Depends on the subject. Me when it comes to schooly subjects, David when it comes to senseless trivia, current events, politics, etc.
Who does the laundry? Thank goodness I married someone who truly believes in doing his part so I would say it is a 50/50 on this one.
Who does the dishes? Sadly enough... David usually gets stuck doing the dishes.... this is my most dreaded chore! (that and toilets, but I usually end up with the toilet one!)
Who pays the bills? Me. The way Dave balances a checkbook DRIVES ME CRAZY!
Who mows the lawn? Neither of us :) Lucky for us my brother-in-law owns a lawn business!
Who cooks dinner? Once again, I think it is pretty 50/50. Whoever gets home first gets to start dinner.
Who drives when you are together? David, it's safer this way:) . I hate driving, especially at night. I am so night blind!
Who is more stubborn? Definitely me. (Sad but True)
Who kissed who first? David kissed me first, on my parents front porch. How Romantic!
Who proposed? David proposed to me at the Dickens Festival in SLC.
Who is more sensitive? Me! (And I am 10 times worse when I am pregnant)
Who has more friends? Since we have known each other since childhood we grew up with the same people and shared most of the same friends.
Who has more siblings? Same- I have 2 sisters and a brother and so does he.
Who wears the pants in the family? Thank goodness we both wear pants or that could get ugly! :0
Thanks Karlenn for tagging me, that was fun. I tag whoever wants to branch out and share info about the one they love.
1 comment:
Thanks for being a good sport, Mindi! My sisters hate it when I send these things to them, but I think they are sooo fun to read.
Post a Comment