


Well, we did the unthinkable and went and had some family pictures taken. We mothers know how difficult this can be when you have three small children. Silly me... I didn't realize it would be Dave that I had to worry about! It was absolutely freezing when we got these taken. I bet all y'all in Texas are sure jealous of how cold it is here in Utah, or, is that the other way around :)
3 comments:
i love your pictures! they turned out great! what a cute family you have! and no, i am so not jealous of the cold! we are having our share of cold today. it's in the 40's. i know that's nothing to you guys but it's cold enough for us. but it will be nice to be in utah for Christmas. cold and hopefully a little snow!
The pictures are so cute! Is that an optical illusion, or did you cut your hair to shoulder length??
Dude, in answer to your question, my sewing machine is 30 years old! My mom got it the year I was born! She handed it down to me when she got a new one a few years ago. I don't mind it, though, because I grew up sewing on it, so I understand how it works. I think I'd have a hard time with those new-fangled machines. And I do so little sewing (have always been crappy at it) - I only use it for mending purposes. And that's it.
Post a Comment