Austin loved the rides especially California Screamer. He was not scared of anything! Erin could not be shown up by her brother so she rode everything he did (but she usually came off crying!)
Erin's favorite part was meeting all the characters. She saw to it that we got every characters autograph and picture.
Ivy's favorite part was the popcorn, pretzels, carmeled apples, peanuts, coke, lemonade.... oh yeah and the parades.
Everyone had a GREAT time! I would recommend it to anyone!
2 comments:
Yay! A fellow blogger! I'll have to put your link on my blog. I cannot believe how big your kids are. Holy Moses. They are so cute. I miss Disneyland. We had season passes one year that we lived down there. Right now I'm missing the warm weather, that's for sure! I'm glad you got to go. You two deserve a vacation.
Mindy! Yeah! I'm so glad you jumped on the blog bandwagon! It is such a great way to keep in touch! Your kids are getting so big. Hopefully we will be able to see all of you McCoppins when we come out for Christmas!
Post a Comment