Sunday, January 17, 2010

Really... Need I say more.

The saying goes... A picture is worth a thousand words. I am sure you can imagine the 1,000 words that I used after I found this :(

6 comments:

Kar said...

OMG. OMG. That looks like just about a foot of hair or so. OMG.

Tammy said...

Well the great news is that she will look just as adorble with short hair too! Her expression is the best! Thanks for your comments my blog...we will let you know whne he arrives!

slap said...

AAAAHHHHHHH!!!! BEEN THERE DONE THAT! NO FUN! :( I hated that every time....Bailey was my only one that did it, BUT, she did it 3 different times?????? Holy Cow, I cried and cried.....

Cyd said...

WOW! Did she do it herself or did she have help from a sister?

Anonymous said...

Now where are the other after shots with her new haircut. It is a good thing you have such cute kids that can pull off the funky hair styles. JK

provobaileys said...

O my heck. What did you do? I guess it is time for a haircut.