One of my favorite things to do during the summer is go to the cabin. Unfortunately, we did not make it up there much this year. I absolutely love how beautiful and peaceful it is up there (if you can tune out the 11
grand kids, 2 barking dogs, and Randy's lawn mower! Ha) I am horrible lately about taking pictures so I only have the three......
Randy mowing the weeds.....
Hmmmm..... I know, he is weird!

Oakland having a GRAND ole time in one of the swings grandpa set up for the kids.

Ivy in the other swing..... The kids would have me push them in swings the entire time we were there, if I would let them!

It was a short, but extremely fun trip!
1 comment:
Ben talks about that cabin all the time. What is Randy doing MOWING the weeds?? What a silly.
Post a Comment