Sunday, April 13, 2008

Spring has sprung, Soccer has begun!

The Spring soccer season has begun! My kids love playing soccer, but they both say they would like it better if they didn't have to play when it was sooo cold! The last game of Fall season it snowed, and the first game of Spring season was only about 41 degrees and extremely windy!

Erin's team are all first year players. There is a lot of standing around and staring like Erin's teammates are doing in this picture.
Here is Austin trying to steer the ball toward the goal.

They both have a great time and can't wait for warmer weather.

2 comments:

Kar said...

I just signed Dylan up for spring soccer! I can't figure out if I want him to do fall soccer, too. I might have him do football this fall, instead. His first spring game is this Saturday! So exciting!

Shelley said...

They look awesome all decked out in their uniforms! I remember when Emma's first yr. of soccer. She was way more concerned about how cute she was in her "outfit" as the ball rolled on by. 'Till this day soccer still isn't her thing. Hope the weather warms up for your games. Basketball has become my new fav. sport. All indoors - no wind, cold, heat or rain!